Thursday, August 13, 2009

my best friend

a piece of advice,treasure the people around you ( you know not when they will be leaving )

a few things about my best friend

1)he hugs me before i goes to bed.
2)when i'm sick,he is always there for me,forcing me to drink more water.
3)he's a really good designer.
4)he gave me almost everything he had,and never requested anything from me at all.
5)we calls him kitty cat.
6)he likes the bloody nasi ayam kunyin in canteen,and can have the same thing for dinner for weeks.
7)he's friendly,cute,talkative and sometimes over active.
8)he's niao ji.
9)he's very clean.
10)cooks very well.

he's not here anymore by my side,and i really miss him. btw,people out there,i'm not gay!

4 comments:

  1. haha, good. know u miss him a lot.

    Tim, get well soon :) know ur quite sick, n natalie told me how u ask her to take care of u when u go see doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes, you are not gay. who said you are... let me whack them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this... this make me laugh:p. well big boy dy lur...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...i miss him too, although he never hugs me before i goes to bed, and forcing me to drink more water while i get sick..haha: ) tim, rong and me still are best friends for 2010, 2011, 2012..haha: )

    ReplyDelete