Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm gonna kill vig

today i went fitness first with vig.After all the workouts and shower,i packed my stuff and then realized that i lost my menara maxis access card was missing.I pour out all my dirty clothes and start looking for it.Then i went to the juice bar and find,but i couldn't!I asked vig to check his bag and he says : confirm no la,no need to check wei . Then he walked to the front desk to help me find out did anyone report a lost of a menara maxis access card.After 30 minutes i felt sick of it and decided to just pay for the fine.

Headed downstairs and talked to the security guard,he called his supervisor down and i was asked to fill a form of loads of detailed information.The security guard then ask me for a total of 15 bucks.I opened my wallet and found out that i had 63,so i ask vig weather he has 2 bucks,so i can keep the 50.He opened his wallet and then we both saw the card in his wallet.We laugh our heads off and everyone on the spot including the securities had nothing to say.( i would kill him on the spot if there's no cctv )

night was church prayer.Halfway through the worship during the climax,i felt an urge to go to the toilet cause drank too much water.So i signal stacy who was in the congregation seat but she didn't see me.So i asked Daniel to swap me for a while so that i can go pee.I accidentally stepped on the 2nd keyboards cable and there was a loud buzzing sound.It then disconnect the keyboards.The Audio crew had to shut the whole system down and suddently there was a moment of quietness.When i came back from the toilet i saw that everyone was playing a different instruments.Jason went from the drums to the accoustics ; esther from accoustics to drums ; dawson from bass to electrics ; stacy playing on 2nd instead of winnie ; and danile on the the piano.. i should have been to the washroom earlier...sorry dudes...haha 

1 comment: