Monday, May 11, 2009

church camp

2008 was gone,the camp was good.
As one of the organizer for the treasure hunt game last year,i am pretty satisfied by the rundown of the event.Despite feeling sorry for people who were injured,it was pretty fine.
Last year was the best church camp i had yet so far,it was when pastor sharon gave me the prophecy that i am called to serve God,pastor david who gave me the word that i will cover people's shame and finance the ministry by millions,and brother ben whom release the word that God gave anointing to me in my music in the aspect of deliverance,healing and miracles.

I want more this year!

2009

this year its gonna be at rawang.Less people,without pastor kenneth and family,most of my friends,but i'm sure it will be more of His spirit!
its tuesday now and tomorrow is church camp!

yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment