Tuesday, April 21, 2009

last day in p.lois section

21/4 ( 8.30 p.m. )

today's the last day that we gather as a section.
It seems like i just came to World Harvest not long ago.In fact it's already been two years.I remembered when i first came,i was placed in the cell group with lydia,deb and the rest where we grow together.I really learned much from p.lois.I discovered the real purpose of begin a christian.I learned to make disciples.I learned to strengthen myself in the Lord.I learned so much so much !
It's really hard to imagine a long road ahead in a new section,yet i believe that God has great plans for me,and for each of us,all of us who used to be in this section.We are no longer in a same section,yet we are still in a family !
I am going to so miss all of you ....
aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment