Friday, April 3, 2009

i need 36 hours a day

I'm so tired,so so so tired.My time is so packed up till I can't breath almost.Friday was a whole day performance rehearsal,classes,and practice at night.Then it was the assignment till late night.
Saturday started with skit practice,then straight VD keyboardist till late night,and i have to figure out what I am going to teach tomorrow.
Sunday is teaching,then it the rehearsal for easter will be next.Followed by 2nd service and then a piano class.
Monday is packed with classes and guess what,I have an assignment yet to do and the due date is wednesday morning.And there's easter practice at night.
Tuesday will be a whole day rushing assignments.
Wednesday is here and I haven't study for my test! It's 3 papers and i didn't touch anything yet.OMG i have classes till late night and i have no time to study!
Thursday is the day for me to settle down and study,but i mean 3 subjects....how? 
Friday is a whole day examination day,followed up by easter practice again.
Saturday .... *tuut* its a final rehearsal day and i haven't even memories the skit dialog yet...

do I have time to sleep? 
I hope so... = (

No comments:

Post a Comment