Friday, April 3, 2009

friday performance

It's the day
I was the 5th and the ones before me are considerably ok but a few are quite bad honestly.
Anyway everyone is in a learning process and i have much more to learn.
The gigantic spotlight wasn't working well today and we had to use dim lights,which cause most students to play wrong on the baby grand.Luckily I'm used to play in the dark as I don't want people to know who is in the practice room,that's why i turned off the lights.

The performance begun and i played quite some wrong notes here and there.Then it reaches my solo part and i did quite ok.The outro is real hard as the timing is super weird.

Frank   : I couldn't hear you on the piano,yet I think its a good performance 
Freddy : The performance was good.Although i can't hear you,but through your playing i know                   you are good.Work harder and learn.You have the potential.

thanks everyone...i will work harder

No comments:

Post a Comment