Friday, April 24, 2009

23/4/09

It was a money spending day.I've been so busy with college life and church activities till i can't breath.So I've brought Johnson along with me to Pavilion to have some good stuffs.We planned to have dim sum buffet,but the said they changed it to weekends. ( the last time we went they said they changed it to weekdays )  ???!!! so we headed to TGI fridays.


this is the result of economic crisis.
Thank God that he provides so both of us celebrated by ordering 4 sets.


Friday cheese burger 


Fish and Chips


no idea what is this.Its macaroni and cheese wrapped up and deep fried.

fried chicken piece.

We were both so full that Johnson couldn't take it anymore.I am no way better by almost vomiting in the washroom.
It's a day off,and who cares?! 

I just want to have fun after all the test and assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment